Molecular Sieve 4a
The pore size for 4A molecular sieve is 4 A0 . It is mainly used to adsorb water, methanol, ethanol, sulfureted hydrogen, carbon dioxide, ethylene, propylene, does not adsorb any larger molecular than 4 A0, and often used as desiccant in industrials.
|Size ratio up to grade||% min||98||98||96||96|
|Bulk density||g/ml min||0.60||0.60||0.60||0.60|
|Wear ratio||% max||0.20||0.25||0.20||0.20|
|Crushing strength||N min||30/cm||45/cm||60/p||70/p|
|Static adsorption||% min||20.5||20.5||20.5||20.5|
|Methane adsorption||% min||16||16||16||16|
|Packing water||% max||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
Typical Application :
- Deep drying of air, natural gas, alkane and refrigerant.
- Generation and purification of argon.
- Static dehydration of electronic element, pharmaceutical and unstable materials.
- Desiccant of paint, dope and fuel etc.
- 4A molecular sieve is mainly used to make static dehydration in airtight gas or liquid system, it can remove the moleculars of ethyl alcohol, hydrogen sulphide, carbon dioxide, ethylene, acrylica, and also dry the alkane.
Activated Alumina Chromatography Consumer Products Molecular Sieve
- Activated Molecular Sieve Powder
- Molecular Sieve
- Molecular Sieve 13x
- Molecular Sieve 3a
- Molecular Sieve 4a
- Molecular Sieve 5a
- Canister Packs
- Cargo Dry Pack
- Custom Made Bags
- Humidity Indicating Card
- O Buster
- Pillow Pack
- Unit Pack